Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Please doesn't always get you what you want....

Yesterday Cassie was naughty and threw a pudding.  An open pudding.   Yea.
She then told me she didn't like the pudding and wanted a cookie.  I told her "No" because she threw her pudding.

She then said "I'm sorry for throwing the pudding.  Can I please have a cookie?"   Well sure you sweet thing.  I mean she apologized for being naughty and then said "please"!   I gave her the cookie and it flew out of her hand onto the floor.  

She THEN asked for something else.  I told her "No" because she had thrown both her pudding and cookie.   She then apologized again and said "please" for the new item she wanted.   Sneaky little girl. 

I told her "No" again.   She looked at me with a puzzled look on her face and said "What in the world?"   It was the funniest thing.  It was like she couldn't beleive her pleading wasn't working this time around.  

Cassie and her BFF

The above picture was taken today.  I watched Adelyn because her Mom had a doctor appointment.  She is scheduled for a c-section on Friday.   I took Adelyn and Cassie to the park.  They thought it was the greatest thing to be riding in the car together.  They are so great together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment