Sunday, December 16, 2012


When I heard about the shooting in CT I immeditily thought of the parents.  I can not imagine what they are going thru.   Horrific.   If that was my child the thing that would haunt me is what my child went thru....and I was not there to protect them.  How scared were they?   Did they suffer?   What was going thru their minds.   That would kill me.   Seeing the pictures of these children is heart breaking.  The picture of that little Emily...those piercing blue eyes.  Wow.   Sweet babies.   I am constantly thinking of those parents and praying for them. Can not imagine their pain.

My littlest baby and my biggest baby

All my girls

Drooling like a puppy!

This little girls personality has really started to shine thru this past week and she finally started opening her mouth for solids.   Her sister has been going at it for a month.

This girl is going to be trouble

Yes, you girl......I have a feeling you are going to be a handful

My parents came over on Saturday night and we took this big girl to a show of Christmas lights

Playing Hide and Seek.  Counting for me to hide

Watching the trains at Country Christmas

Ready to eat
I am SO excited for Christmas!!!  Christmas celebration starts this weekend!!   Plus the girls will be 6 months old on Christmas Day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment