Wednesday, October 17, 2012

4 years old!!

My little girl turned 4 last Saturday.  Those 4 years went fast!   I start thinking about how fast the next 4 years will go and then the next.....yikes!   I want my little girls to be little forever!  

Cassie had a butterfly birthday.  She requested this for a long time.  

I usually make a big elaborate cake BUT with 2 babies I don't have the time to spend hours doing that.   Next year should be different.   This year I made cupcakes and got cute butterfly cupcake toppers I found on Etsy.
Birthday Cupcakes!

Decorated Kitchen
It was nice to have our first big party in our new home.  SO much more room!   It was so cramped in our old house.  

Enjoying food

The twins were really good.  I was worred at first, Matt left with Cassie in the morning to run some errands so I could decorate the house and surprise her.  The girls foiled that plan.   Emily decided to NOT nap and Mandy insisted on being fed after only 2 hours and wanted to be held.  I realized my plan was not going to work so I sent and SOS to Matt.  "Come home and help.....I'm getting nothing done!"   Thankfully the girls were super after that.   Not a peep from them all day, they just enjoyed being held by everyone. 
 
 

Everyone singing Happy Birthday to her

Blow!!!

The girls checking each other out

Matching outfits for her and Puppy...butterflys!


 
The birthday girl....waiting for her guests to arrive



My Emily and me

Emily laughing at Papa

Mmmm...cupcake!

Chocolate Hands

Emily

 
 I was thinking how much has changed since we had Cassies 3rd birthday party.  The day after Cassies party last year I started my Lupron shots.....never in a million years did I picture having 2 more little girls when Cassie turned 4.   God has really blessed me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment