Saturday, August 4, 2012

Moved in!!

Last Friday we moved into our new house and I have to say we LOVE it.   We love the house and we love the subdivision.   There are trails thru out the subdivion that we have walked alot of and every one we meet is so friendly.   This will be the house that we watch our kids grow up in and pretty much spend the rest of our lives here.  

Our newly built house!!

Dining Room converted to a play room

Living Room

View from Living Room into Kitchen


Entry Way


My Fav - Kitchen
We are pretty much unpacked.  Now we need to paint and hang pictures, but for the most part we got settled and unpacked in record time.

The girls are doing great.   The twins will be 6 weeks on Monday!   They are pretty good babies, we have had a couple of nights where they are both cranky from 6-10 at night but thats not the norm.   They go to bed around 9/9:30 and get up at midnight and 3 am to feed.  Today we went to Home Depot to order blinds for the whole house and all 3 girls were perfect.   The people working there told us Cassie was very well behaved and the babies were very good babies.   That was a nice compliment!

Emily
I am starting to get back into the swing of things.   I had a play date at our house on Thursday.   I got up that morning to feed the babies, ran at 5am, got home and made blueberry muffins and was ready for all of our friends by 10:00.  

Emily

Mandy

My poor body, its not the same after having twins.   Tummy Tuck may be in my future....for real.   Ever heard of Twin Skin...well I think I have it.  Who knows, I had the twins a month ago so we will see what improvment happens as the months go by.  I have to go clothes shopping big time.   My old clothes don't fit me so I am stuck wearing a few maternity clothes I have....I loved wearing maternity clothes but I don't love it when I am NOT pregnant.

Still amazes me to see my 3 children

Addie and Cassie at a play date

Chunky Mandy - she loved food in the womb and so it continues out of the womb

Teeny Tiny Emily

Sassy Cassie

3 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family and I LOVE your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Melissa, what a gorgeous home!! And gorgeous children. You are blessed:)

    ReplyDelete