Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend recap

Watching Cartoons


So far the "spring ahead" change has gone ok. Nap time has been a breeze, hasn't fazed her. However when I put her to bed last night at 7:30 she was NOT ready and let us know. When 8:30 rolled around (in her head 7:30) she went right down. Tonight I may try waiting till 8:00 to put her down and slowly get her back to 7:30.
I never used to mind the time changes but when you have a young child it is a pain in the booty.

Wanna go outside to play!


Saturday morning we went to Target to pick out her Easter Basket and a bunch of cute things to put in it. She walked around Target hanging on to the basket. She then found a pink beanbag than she adored. She sat in the middle of the aisle laying on it. Its so hard to not want to buy everything pink in sight...I need to restrain myself!!

Relaxing in her chair


After Target Cass took a nap and then we dropped her off at my husbands aunts house. They watched her and we had some "us" time at the mall and ate at PF Changes - Yum!!

Giggle...giggle


We wanted to go to Church yesterday but the time change kinda screwed up Cassies schedule in the morning so it was a "no go". I ended up going to the outlet mall with my Mom to do some shopping while Daddy and Cass had some father/daughter time.

Playing her keyboard


Next Thursday we go to see the Celtic Women in concert. Has anyone ever seen/heard them? They have the most beautiful voices! So excited.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy weekend. I am glad to hear that the change in time has not affected Cass too much. I love her chair.. she looks like such a girly girl!! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw them on a PBS special and it was amazing! Cassie is so cute! Angela is not doing the whole time chaneg thing and to be honest I think it's worse for me than her!

    ReplyDelete