Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fun Wednesday



She loves this horse!


I had a doctor appointment yesterday so Daddy stayed home from work to watch Cassie. He took her to story time at the library and had the best time with his little girl. He said he was the only Dad there and talked to a bunch of the Moms. He said Cassie did the "row your boat" motions when they sang the song which is a first. The other 2 times I have brought her I've shown her how to do it but she never seemed interested. After story time Daddy took her to Starbucks and showed her off to all the girls behind the counter. He knows all of them since he stops there every morning for his fix before work.


She fought me a little bit on her nap but ended up crying herself to sleep and slept for 2 1/2 hours. Once she was up we ate lunch and went off to another playdate. These pictures are from that playdate.



She only manages to go backwards on this horse



When she is concentrating on doing something that little tounge pops out...

1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture of her tongue out. That reminds me so much of Lily. My husband does it too so I guess Lily inherited that trait!

    ReplyDelete