Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Home School


It was decided when we had kids that we would Home School and I am loving it.   Cassie is a late birthday and would normally be starting Kindergarten this year but I have her working on 1st Grade curriculum.  She is an easy kid....loves learning and is very eager.   I am so grateful that we have the means to do this.   There are so many options out there, so many resources an my fingers.  I love that I am with her every day, that I witness her learning new things, witness her interest and joy.  If she is bored..which she has been...I have moved her on to more challenging things.  This year I enrolled her in the YMCA Home school Swim Classes, Home school art and gym, I LOVE it!!    There were 14 kids in her home school gym!!!    It was amazing. They were all about her age and she already has made a best friend with a really sweet girl.   I have talked to a bunch of the other home schooling Moms and everyone are Christians, it is just such a wonderful thing for Cassie and for me as well!!!  I loved talking with the other Moms!     After class we were outside and the kids were looking at some fish in a pond, I counted all of them and we had a group of 9 home schooled students just hanging out, enjoying the weather and watching the fish.  It was pretty darn neat :o)     

No comments:

Post a Comment