Monday, December 9, 2013

Thanksgiving pictures




 My brother and his girlfriend flew in from San Diego to celebrate Thanksgiving with us.   I cooked the turkey...a big 20 pounder for the first time and amazingly it turned out pretty darn good.  Thank goodness my Mom was there to help me in the end because as dinner time neared Mandy and Emily started to get clingy and whiney....only wanted me.   SO my Mom had to take over checking on the turkey and finishing up a few things for dinner.


















The following Saturday my husbands family came over, including another 1 year old. We had everyone at our house because its so much easier for us.   We don't have to pack everyone up and everything we need is right there....including cribs for bed.   Very important when 17 month olds start to get tired!


















No comments:

Post a Comment