Thursday, August 29, 2013

12 weeks pregnant

Monday I went to my OB for my prenatal appointment.  Everything looked great.   As I laid down so my doctor could check the babies heart beat I kept thinking there was going to be nothing there anymore.   It took a few seconds to find it of course which feels like min. but then there it was....that whoosh whoosh sound.  
161 BPM.   Perfect.   We even heard the baby kick and he/she kept moving away from the Doppler, my OB said baby was being very active.     She is calling this my spontaneous baby.   Wow....still in shock and still can't believe I am pregnant again.  Can't believe there is life growing inside of me again, especially since I don't feel pregnant.  No morning sickness...nothing.     This Sunday I will be in my 2nd Trimester already!!   

The girls are doing good.   I have become pretty confident in taking all 3 girls out on my own.   We go to the grocery store, parks, drives and yesterday I took them to the library.   Cassie of course is easy as pie....its the duo that are trouble.    Mandy was pretty good but Emily.....oh, I see a temper in that girl.   She has a temper and is stubborn.   She looks like a sweet angelic little girl.....looks are deceiving.   That's all I will say. 

I am SO ready for fall. It is my favorite season!  Open the windows, beautiful colors on the trees, make apple pies, walking in crisp leaves....I just love it.   Its been so hot here we have to keep the windows closed and air on.  I HATE the air conditioner!     I love windows open and being able to hear the outside noise.   It just helps with my sanity.  Sanity.....sometimes the girls (Mandy/Emily) make me loose it.   I think its when someone is constantly crying.    Someone trips....cries.  Someone takes a toy from the other....cries.   Cries, Cries, Cries.   That can wear on a person!!   Its definitely having two at the same time that makes it hard. 

Cassie is doing awesome in her school lessons, she is very good at math so far.   There are some letters in handwriting that we have to practice on but she does very well.  

Have to run....a child is calling me



3 comments:

  1. I am so excited fro you! What a wonderful blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Soo excited for you!! We are probably due round the same time!! Praying for an easy pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUST WATCH.......
    .
    .
    .
    .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZhCvL3aWkY

    ReplyDelete