Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ear Tubes, Helmet news and pics



Above were some pictures from Memorial Day weekend, Cassie and Adelyn rode bikes, we grilled out and went for an evening walk with friends. 

Emily

Mandy

The girls are 11 months old.   I can't believe they are going to be 1 year old!  BUT I am SO SO excited!   Its is going to be a celebration not only for them but for us....we survived the first year.   2 babies is a lot of work.  

Ready for a walk - Emily refuses to sit in back of the stroller

Playing in the house
 Emily is now crawling, she started 3 weeks ago or so.    Mandy pulls up to stand and is cruising the furniture.  She can crawl the stairs super fast.  There have been a few times I forgot to put up the gate and I have found her 5 flights up.   She starts laughing when she sees me coming and crawls faster all the time while my heart is in my throat praying she doesn't fall.  

Looking kinda crabby

In the pool for the first time (Cassie had new ear tubes put in this morning)

Mandys helmet comes off this Wednesday!!!    Yay!!!  Her head shape has improved, she will always be flat but you won't be able to tell with her head of hair.   The clinic is very happy with how she improved considering we waited to get her a helmet till she was 8 months old.   Her symmetry is totally better, Karen at the clinic can't even tell anymore so she is really happy with that.    

Cassie had new ear tubes put in her ears last Thursday.  She had hearing loss so her ENT said she needed tubes because fluid is not draining from her ears.  This is a result of the cleft palate she had at birth.  She was a champ and did awesome during her short sugery.      Not afraid at all, she was excited for her sleepy medicine.


Emily

She is known for schrunching up her nose



Sisters - where is Cassie?

I think I see her

There she is!!!!

And they are off

Cassie

Emily in the hall way

11 months old

Reaching for my camera

Wanting me to pick her up

No comments:

Post a Comment