Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Birthday

The big 32 today. Matt gave me a some lotion from Bath and Body Works and a Camcorder. I am so excited to use it and record all of Cassies big and little moments. Pictures capture one thing but video will capture more, they are all moments we will never get back so it will be nice to have the ability to look back on them. Great Grandma and Grandpa Silliman also stopped by with some browines and to visit with Cass. She has developed some stranger/seperation anxiety and started crying when they walked in, however Great Grandma was able to eventually hold her. Grandma and Grandpa Rosek also stopped by with some flowers and card - thank you! Tomorrow we head to Childrens Hospital to see her surgion, I am hopeing we get her next surgery scheduled soon so its on the calender and I can start preparing myself. Here are some photos of Cass from today.


No comments:

Post a Comment